This video will serve as a tutorial for creating QR, to navigate to a landing page. We use this often, to get sign ups for a specific Klaviyo list.
1. If you are using this for a Klaviyo list, please visit this tutorial first, for instructions on how to pull the url.
2. There many websites you can use to create QR codes. We use this one.
3. Select URL, then paste the url into the box that states Enter your website.
4. The code will be automatically generated on the right hand side. You can choose your call to actions from there.
5. If this landing page is going to be customer facing, you can add a logo. If you use Shopify, another easy way is to create an embed page and have the QR go to that landing page. If it's something that lives on your website, your logo and main collections are already at the top.
6. Select Download and you are ready to go!
We hope this helps! If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.